Bring the Love - Ch. 49

My gooooosh!!!! Best chap so faaaaaaar!!! Roxy is such a cute cinnamon bun(xxl size one) that needs to protected

Can someone call an ambulance, I think I'm fainting while typingjsakdjklsajdaslkjdaslkjdasljdm

kyaaaaaa
uwuuwuwuwuwuwuw
aaaaaaaah
i'm squealing so much right now. I can't. I can't. I can't. Leah is such a bawseeee and omg they're sooooo CUTEEEEEEE. AAAAH.

Also, translators - I've always loved your notes. They're so cute and funny.

OMG OMG OMG!!!

Leah is indeed perfect isn't she, but we don't think she's a Mary Sue at all... coz she feels like such a real woman in modern world...

I love the lack of 'human relationship' drama in this story... and that their love for each other is so pure... like how Noah is not jealous of her sister's beauty but also thinks that Leah is best girl!

This chapter is like:
Leah: * confesses*
Roxy: * roxy.exe has stopped working *
Leah: say something!
Roxy: * confesses *
Leah: * leah.exe has stopped working *

I don't care what my neighbors will think of me now. I'm just gonna squeal like a toddler. This chapter is too darn cute.

Thank you for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
Roxant's faaaaace!!!!! I was not prepared!!!!! On this day I HAVE BEEN BLESSEDDDDDTTTT I HAVE ASCENDED

lkw

This chapter is so cute!!!!

Thank you for this work of art of a chapter!!!!

THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE BEST CONFESSION IN MANHWA HISTORY!!!!! LIKE WTF. MY BITTER SELF IS STARTING TO WANT ROMANCE AGAIN BECAUSE OF THESE TWO 😣😣😣

Users who are viewing this thread