Bring the Love - Ch. 51

OHMYGOD AN UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'VE MISSED THEM SO MUCH, THANK YOU, YOU BLESSED BEING!!! 😍 😍😍

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this series !!!
I like Leah being badass so seeing her scared of ghosts was a but strange and didn't fit her character at first, but with what she said, I hope we'll see further explanation/telling of what happened and her trauma.

Thx so much for the tl!! <3

OMG my heart!! Thank you so much for the update, I missed so much this series! I think I read it again twice in the mean time! 😅

Thank you Matcha! I agree that Leah being "scared of ghosts" bothered me, but this explanation bothers me less. :)

Leah just admit you want to sleep in the same room as him already!

Glad we got a chap before the end of the year. My arm was starting to get itchy with all the waiting you know? I don't have a problem.... not at all.

Thanks for sharing ☺️😊 welcome back
Yes, her fear of ghost being related with survivors guilt, not making the sacrifice for her comrades is more fitting.

Oh my goodness! I thought this was discontinued, thank you so much!! I love them and their awkward lovable selves. I wasn’t sure about the scared of ghosts thing either when I read it, but I kinda agree, it does suit her. Also the “get some” comment cracked me the hell up 😂😂😂

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for another chapter! You're amazing! I like the way they handled Leah being afraid of ghosts.

AAAAA THE BEST SERIES IS BAAAACK :D :D

Thank you so much for the chapter, Matcha!!!

Users who are viewing this thread