Bring the Love - Ch. 53

how can this author continually bring my hope up only to tear it down within the same chapter
i am TEARING up

Noooooo I wanted moreeeee. Well, the two of them getting interrupted like this is p funny so I'll wait

Double-page supporter
The misunderstanding can't mean much in the end, I don't think Leah is the type of person to get super jealous over previous lovers (even if they don't really exist) and it wouldn't get in the way of their relationship

Thank you for the chapter! Man I really thought we were gonna see some action 😔

I LIVE for the chapter that it comes out it was him. Thanks for the translation! Also please don't change his name! It looks so awkward the way the author wrote it

Damn she's such a nice girl. That guy would've been horrifying to look at irl, I even felt uncomfortable whenever I saw his face in this series. It's amazing how she could wholeheartedly love him despite all that

Noooo! Some pages just won't load or broken and they have to be the kissing pages.

LORD ROXANT YOU BETTER TELL HER THE TRUTH BEFORE ONE OF US REVEALS INSTEAD 😤

Also seeing a Chanyeol meme later made it so much funnier djksbdlaj

Haha! I agree, MatchaMango 😂 wtf is wrong with these two. I wish he’d just tell her the truth, but I completely understand why he doesn’t want to lmao

Roxant be it!!!!!
LOL, looking forward to the moment Leah figures out "Isolda" :-D

STOP BEING SO DAMN CUTE YOU TWO !!MY HEART IS GOING DOKI DOKI !! The misunderstandings are huge with them

Wow, thank you Matcha!

I think Roxy is trying to tell her. It's awkward, and he was honest that his mother drew Not-Isolda. If Leah hadn't cut him off with "let's go to sleep", would he have finally gotten the rest out?

Also Leah didn't get to explain that she liked the kiss, so I hope that doesn't become a misunderstanding on Roxy's part.

At least this author has a history of showing then both talking things out when they get a chance to calm down so I'm hopeful that this won't last too long. :)

Users who are viewing this thread