Bring the Love - Ch. 54

I see a lot of persons got traumatized by the misunderstandings 🤣
And another batch got traumatized by the apparition of the Translating Archangel, Matchamango.

Don't worry, everything's gonna be fine. This is a happy-ending story. No one will die from heart-attacks caused by either cuteness, or cuteness, or cuteness. Or Olive's presence in the chapter.😍

Thanks for the translation, and thank you for getting rid of my anxiety for the misunderstanding.

To think that those cliches giving some people traumas 😂. As for me i tried to search pairing endgame before reading something diligently.

I actually look forward to those 'misunderstanding' situations because they seem to get closer...and it'sso wholesome & cute 🙃

Thanks for another wonderful chapter!! And can't wait for those other chapters!!♡

Thank you so much for the translation! I caught up with this manhwa since the last chapter and got so obsessed with it so much that I tried translating the raws with google translate (didn't work well lol). I love the chemistry, the drama, and the communication between the protagonists! Can definitely relate to the occasional miscommunication they have (because who doesn't in any relationship) and I get so happy every time they resolve them. Cannot wait for the other chapters to be translated and (hopefully) for Roxant to finally tell Leah that he was her childhood friend :)

Thank you Matchmango!! This story and you bringing it to us makes me happy in my heart and soul. God bless you.

Thaaank you sooo much I'm in love with this ! And yeah I was afraid of this misunderstanding but it's true that this story is unique so I'll relax haha

This story just gets better. It’s one of my favourites. You don’t know how happy I am thqt you translate this for us. Thank you so much💙💙

Thanks for the translation really enjoying this one, it's weird but light-hearted and happy.

Users who are viewing this thread