Bring the Love - Ch. 54

I...I cannot have enough of this. I love it so much that I can't even, I physically can't even.
Thanks so much for this. I love this, keep up the good work.

Ahhh thanks for the update Matcha <3

Dieter really thought Roxy was gonna stand there and watch HIS fiancé be disrespected 😤

Also the Isolda misunderstanding is just too funny, it's gonna be hilarious (and really sweet) once Leah finds out the truth...

Dex-chan lover
Whoa, 4 chapters ahead? THANK YOU SO MUCH ❤️

Look at these dorks thinking about their misunderstanding lmao

***cries*** matcha you QUEEEEEN you're an absolute QUEEEEN thanks for sharing Leah and Rox with us

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
- the poor guards LOL
- the hand holding!!
- he said FIANCEE!!!!
THEY'RE SO FUCKING CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEE

With every chapter I fall deeper in love with this story ❤️ Thank you for translating.

Bruh the TL note on the bottom really hits home way to much drama in most good reads ruins it instantly for me. Thankfully BTL has been alot better with it in general, giving a bit of drama but not dragging it out or having too much to destroy the cute shit.

I love this, when the villainess loves and seduce the villain’s father 💕 it gives fluffy feelings

To me the last chapter is another step for Leah to meet her childhood friend.. lol

The trauma from so many Webtoon, mangas, and manhwas I have because of plot misunderstandings... This is why I love BTL so much 😌

Users who are viewing this thread