Bring the Love - Ch. 55

To be honest, I feel Diether being a di*k, just say you L I K E H E R for goodness sake! I cant help but feel it that way.

With that being said, KISUUUUUUU~

Dieter can eat a bag of dicks. I really appreciate your translations, but do what you think is best.

If you stop now, it will take 50 more weeks before we can continue reading. 😔

Dex-chan lover
It's gonna take forever for the official translation to catch up.

I love Leah and Roxant, they're so great.

Please continue, even with less redraws and quality... but it's fine if you don't. Thank you for all you've done until now.

Dex-chan lover
This couple and my heart <3

It would be great if you continue ;_; The licensed version would take a long time to catch up, and would prefer you to translate the series over another group. But understandable if you can't, thank you for your hard work till now!

They are just sooo perfect I can't stop saying it
I'm also feel very conflicted about how people see our Roxant
On one side I want people to see his good side and true self but I also want only Leah can see that side of him ahahaha

I'm happy for the author. But damn, I might die before the official catches up if release is only once a week.

Dex-chan lover
Good for the author. This is a really good manga/webtoons and the author needs to get paid for his hard work.

I won't blame the translators if they drop it.

Thank you for the updates! They're so in tune with each other like wowwwww imagine having their relationship 😭

I really love your translations, but I don't want you to get into legal trouble so, if it's better for you to not translate then that is understandable ❤️

Yes be greedy Roxant!!!❤💖💗❤ they are sooo cuuuteee!!!😍

and on the roof when she said she wanted to make a cool exit and then he just had to start talking😅 too funny!!

Why are there so many translation services arrrgh they cant possibly expect people to pay for all of them

I hope you will continue to update at least until the officially released chapters are somewhat close to where your translations are. Right now, it would take almost a year for them to catch up I think. Maybe you could keep at it until the end of the current season?
However, if you are afraid of DNCA or something, I think we would all understand.

Users who are viewing this thread