Bring the Love - Ch. 55

Definitely happy for the author and will support them by reading the official translation! I do feel grateful for all the translation until now as if it wasn't for you, Matcha, I wouldn't have so much fun discovering and reading this story. I will be extremely sad if you stop translating this manhwa, but I definitely understand why you might be compelled to do so 😢

The latest Inso's Law update made my blood boil for the first time in a loooong time and I really wanted to punch or choke something. It was such a good thing this is the chapter I read right after. My anger died down immediately. This chap instead brought me love (title joke intended) hehe. So I am begging, begging matcha to please continue translating 😭 I'll definitely check out the licensed one but it just ain't the same if it isn't matcha 🥺 Did I say I love this gem of a manhwa yet? Because I love this manhwa.

Thank you for the fast and quality scans up till now! It's always a mixed bag of feelings when official licensure makes it hard to continue. Of course I want to respect the author's rights even if it is at the cost of me being unable to read for a long while, but! Regardless! Thank you!

First of all: Thank you for all your wonderful translations up to now!

Second: Please don't stop translating! Times are so rough that this webtoon is practically the only thing that makes me smile, and them being behind by so much means that it will take a year to get to this point. A year of no new Roxy! D: Of course, if you do decide to stop, I respect that decision. But I'll definitely miss all your footnotes and end notes - - those always make me smile too.

Whatever you decide, you're awesome and I'm really thankful to have found this through you!

AHHHH THEY KISSED AGAIN!!!!!

But Matcha I know you probably have a lot of mixed feeling about the official english release, I personally would be extremely sad if you stopped, not only because I would have to wait a super long time for the official release to catch up to you, but mostly cause I love your little notes at the end!! I don’t have anyone I can talk to about comics like this so seeing your reaction at the end of each chapter and gushing about things in the comments makes me so goddamn happy. But more than anything I don’t want you getting into trouble. Of course I’ll also support the official release (I love this series enough to re-read it anyway) but I’ll respect your decision whatever it is. Just know we all love sharing our love for this series with you as well as you yourself!

I'm happy BTL gets the attention it deserves.
But it won't be the same without your comments and notes! I will really miss them.😢
(second) But I also don't want you to get into trouble.
Never the less thanks a lot for your work until now. You have done a great job!!!

if you have other manhwas you plan on translating, then it's prob not ideal to continue w a licensed one so u don't get in any trouble & can continue working. it's gonna suck tho bc it'll take like a year for the official to catch up 😰

They’re are licensing every manga I’m in the middle of reading. I wanna be honest and say that’s good for the manga but that’s not the case. They get licensed on money grabbing apps and I have to wait months for it to even catch up before i can read it. I sincerely hope that you continue the scans~thank you.

i dont wanna download 50 different apps for all the manhwas i like 😭😭 and then having to wait months for them to actually catch up... if i dont forget about them until then, that is

I'm half-reading this comic for the comments of Matcha' and the other readers, so no point in downloading one more another app to read BTL. That would be sad, but I'd have to drop it. Anyway they said they both love each other already...
That's why I totally agree with Zelmyra.

Oooh no I reaaly like this manhwa so much and your translations are juste perfect, I'll be so sad to drop that one but would understand if you can't do it anymore😭

thanks for the chapter!! i'm glad for the author and if you don't want to continue translating, that's totally your choice. either way i support you!

Ah I hope you continue ! All your little notes make my day and honestly it'd be a pain to wait around 50 weeks for them to catch up. Either way it's your choice

Thank you for the translation 🙏🏻 i really enjoy your translation i hope you will continue it, but its okay if you dont.. I really appreciate it and i really love your note and your translation. Thanks again ❤

Users who are viewing this thread