Bring the Love - Ch. 56

Thank you for continuing, Matchamango!

I like Dieter as a good plot device .... and that window next to them is very conveniently open. Just saying. 😏

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you so much, along with deciding to continue with the scanlations!!!

Dex-chan lover
Those background knights are cute (kya kya!). Hm, are we nearing the end? I hope we get to see the dude her sister crushed on before the events of this story because I don't think anyone's going to TL the BL prequel of this series, lol. If the whole series is available online, I wonder how many will pay for it on netcomics. But it'll take a while for the official releases to catch up...conflicted...

@no168_92 You said it yourself, "usually a twitter series". This is a licensed work in Korea, not a free comic put on Twitter. And it has an official English TL already, so they wouldn't approve of the fan one. Also, I don't think linking to the official places to buy helps you not get DMCA'd...Publishers won't go 'hey they're distributing paid content for free but there's a link to buy it, we'll let them off', lol. Scanlators put that info up because they hope people will buy the raws to support the author. There's a 'don't share on social media' warning on scans for a reason, if publishers don't know, they can't go after scanlators, lol.

I nearly spit my drink when Dieter was like SHOW ME PROOF OF YOUR LOVE its an old cliche but a good one. I’m also very glad you’re gonna keep going till the end, which I also think is in sight, everythings pretty much wrapping up

Thank you for continuing this precious manhwa. I'll stand by you and the author till the end ❤❤❤

Couple goal~
Oh Dieter, I don't know if you're helping or wat

Thank you for the update!

Yeees ! Thanks for continuing !!!

Love this story soo much, hihi, this guy is playing with fire :)))

Lmao this chapter had me cackling 😂

Ty so much for your continued work on this! Happy to hear you’ll be sticking it out for a while and i live for you tl notes 🙏🏽

Users who are viewing this thread