Bring the Love - Ch. 58

Dex-chan lover
Seriously Noah? It's always Schultz that takes the initiative when they're making up. Instead, she immediately wants to break up.

They're so cute together it makes me sick. And thanks for the update! The new end credits page was 😘👌

Welcome baaack! Love the new credit page <3 I think it's amusing to see Schultz and Noah tho I'm prolly biased coz I like Schultz. meheheha Anyway, thank you for the release. <3

that was so irritating to read.

in the first place you yell at someone you love because they’re buying you an expensive gift? and because your manly man pride took a shot? are you kidding me? why start a fight? and then automatically break up break up which kind bs is that? can you try noah? can you at least try?

2nd graders’ relationships are more mature than that.

Tbh I really like Noah & Schultz relationship dynamic -- they love each other very much but we're both Casanovas so everything is fairly new...and they both have stubborn personalities which makes it worse lol

Love the new credits page!! Too cute. Thanks for another wonderful chapter!♡

ah why this didn't appear in my following :' anyway I love the counselling session lol . also love the new credit page! super cutee

I have to read 3 times, when she said “lets breakup”, why is it so easy to say this kind of thing? Sometimes its easier to talk it out first. Anyways, thank you for the translation ❤️

this two are too prideful that's why lol and they haven't been in a serious relationship before probs why its kinda annoying...oh well, slowly but surely I guess

Aggregator gang
This couple is annoying. What are you, 12? You don't know how to communicate at your big age? Jesus Christ

Dex-chan lover
Still don't like Noah as a partner for Schultz but the advice from Brill and Max was cute af

I still don't like Noah at all too, @Gurgling

Usually, in such cases, it's actually better if she went and bought the fabric then get it made into a suit. Call it sly, but at least Schultz will have to make good use of it. That's just my opinion though.

Honestly, that Let's break up statement as well as the sudden kiss so she won't finish her sentence ran my patience thin. Haha.

I dunno. It's just painful to read when it comes to these two.

Users who are viewing this thread