Bring the Love - Ch. 60

This is one of my most surprising manga reads? Realistic characters that grow as the story progresses. I really really like it. Thanks for the translation :)

Nooo Aw thatโ€™s so sad ๐Ÿ˜ญ I was really hoping he had a family to return to.. Tysm for the update

Wow you didn't have to kill his whole family author. jesus christ. ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Gosh this chapter has me crying no wonder he talked about life being short so to never miss a chance to express your love to your loved ones... it really hit me where it hurt.

Regardless what a wonderful chapter as always! Thank you for your hard work โ™ก

๐Ÿ˜ญDieters story was really sad, but in the end this chapter gave me a peaceful feeling.๐Ÿ˜‡
Thanks Matcha!
PS: Is it just me or do we get to see a lot of sad consequences of the black death? (forsaken village and now Dieters family) Is it just backstory or will it be important for the story?

I cried ๐Ÿ˜ข
I forgot in manga / manhwa the most cheerful ones usually are those who have the saddest backstory ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Dex-chan lover
Oh no. Aahhhh the way he phrased it I already knew and when they added more I'm just... Aaagghh

๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Users who are viewing this thread