Bring the Love - Ch. 60

This manhwa keeps getting better and better. Did not expect Dieter's story to be such a tear jerker.

I just have to pause halfway into this chapter because of the innocent expression he had when he said "My wife helped me"

LJDHLAKFLAKFHD DUDE, YOU JUST DROPPED A BOMB SO CASUALLY, I WAS AS SHOCKED AS LEAH SKDJFGALSJDF
I THOUGHT HE HAD SOME LINGERING ROMANTIC FEELINGS. OH GOD. IM SORRY

EDIT: wait............... sir dieter....... 😭 no wait

🥺DIETERRRRR!! Oh gosh T_T my poor baby...but I'm glad he's seemed to heal from their deaths

And tbh I never felt 'romantic' feelings from him -- I was getting big bro vibes / comrade-in-arms. Glad I was right ;-)

Thank u so much for another great (tear jerker) chapter!!♡

oh.. so thats why he was talking about appreciating the little time we have.. OH...

OMG IM CRYING TT wow that was so sad... dieter is rly a good guy man

@bellenaiad looool dude u commented too soon TT hilarious reaction

Dex-chan lover
Dieter: *is talking about how the time with loved ones is short*
Me: Oh no, his wife is dead isn’t she...
Dieter: I’m sure she already knows.
Me: She’s totally dead.
Soldier: *confirms that, not only is his wife dead, his child is too*
Me: IT’S EVEN WORSE

i really hate it when authors kill of spouses to add to the melodramatic of a story, he is just an old friend that probably won't come up again and it would not matter if his wife and child are dead or alive but now that we knwo they died we will all goo ooooh now not the feels and i hate that, yeah i'm really sad for the guy and it pisses me off since we get nothing out of the info that he is a widower except sadness, i want him to be happy with wife and child not a sad blob.........god damn authors and their unnecessary drama.

nope can't see anyone here crying through all my tears - heck can barely see the screen...

Users who are viewing this thread