Bring the Love - Ch. 60

I knew it even before the explanation came up later in this chapter.
The author is a pure genius. This story is the best in every aspect!

I didn't know about his family, but I always felt that he wasn't actually interested in Leah romantically. He felt to me exactly as he is, a protective friend that chooses to go about it in an annoying way. I felt something like that was coming for him, but it sucks to see.

Damn that was high key so sad and they passed over it like it was just soup or something

It's really a GREAT story the characters are lovely the misunderstandings are quickly solved, I really love it thanks for the translation❤❤

Ok so here my (probably only ever) gripe with this story:
WHY THE FUCK DOES LEAH WIELD 2 SWORDS?! Give her a real weapon like a spear, or at least make her have a shield... well at the very least she doesn't have a scythe, but these two are some of the worst pop culture crimes together with boob plates.
On that note here also Leah has no boob plates so I guess I can't be too mad and I can't stay mad at this story for too long anyway.

Thx for the great work @MatchaMango pat pat

Dex-chan lover
You know the author is first class when they have then entire comment section crying their hearts out about a character they were insulting a few chapters before.

Users who are viewing this thread