Bring the Love - Ch. 61

@MatchaMango
Oooooooh if his name is supposed to mean "light", than I am pretty sure it's LICHT (German for light --> the story has a german setting).
Not sure if it's worth it to change the name now though after so many chapters, it might be more confusing than en...lightning (hehehe), but I thought I'd point it out :D

Also, just fyi, Roxant's horse is named Anmut, which is the german word for gracefulness/elegance and I think that is adorable

Thank you for the chapter! BROOO we were just in the feels the last chapter... The author having fun making our minds a mess 😭

Group Leader
@KathyClysm yes I was already aware about these points already while translating. So I decided it would be best to keep Richt's name instead of changing it. Since the official English version isn't any better. They changed his name to Rihit (which is a west Asian name). Either way, I kept his name as Richt and let the readers know it's supposed to mean Light. Besides, it's too late to do a name change 😂😂😂 I'd have to go back and change all of it to avoid new reader's confusion.

🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵
You are a hero 😊I read this while I was drinking my cup of matcha 🤭

Quite literally a cliff hanger! Also as someone who owns and rides horses, and has come off of horses quite a bit, for the reins to do that is basically all plot armor for it to wrap around her ankle like that. They are reins and not a whip that Indiana Jones is using.... I guess we get to see how strong they both are....

Dex-chan lover
Still having issues loading this on my iPad, sad. Read on computer, omg the cliffhanger :(

I'm sure I'm supposed to be stressed and nervous at the drama, but this whole manhwa has been so Anti-Trope that the literal cliffhanger just made me crack up.

That said, I'm getting nervous about the series ending and wondering about how many episodes are left. If we only get one panel of Hound and Angie Imma start a riot. Who's with me?

Am I bad for being more worried about the horse than Leah? I know she'll be fine, or at least won't die.

Look here, I completely forgot that they were looking for her brother. Lol And I’m not even going to address that cliffhanger. Nope. Not happening.

Users who are viewing this thread