Bring the Love - Ch. 61

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, even if she doesn't go over the edge, that's bound to be a broken leg/ankle (wince)

Double-page supporter
As everyone else has mentioned, that rare literal cliffhanger tho. That action sequence was awesome! The horses actually added to it, instead of looking super awkward like in most manhwa!

Also, can we appreciate Leah's ability to jump from the saddle mid-air during that chaos and grab hold of the cliff?

Worry not, I am sure the horse will turn into a pegasus or something like that and the day will be saved!

Richt=Light?
In wich language? If it referes to German it schould be Licht. There is no such word as Richt in German.

Group Leader
@Sasulit I’m aware that it’s Licht. We’ve been using Richt this whole time so I can’t do a sudden name change this chapter. The name “Richt” was already in the story description when I picked up Bring the Love. For this chapter, I only translated what was in the raws. As long as readers understand that Richt’s name means Light then it won’t be a huge issue. I mean, official English version uses “Rihit” so I don’t know what they’re going to do when they reach this chapter 😂😂😂😂 if it comes to, then I will change his name to Licht if it starts causing too much confusion but I will keep it as Richt.

NOOOOOOOOOO 😱MY SOUUULLLLL HAS BEEN SNATCHED 😫

♡♡Thank u so much for this double update too T_T

Users who are viewing this thread