Bring the Love - Ch. 62

Damn they have terrible luck... A landslide hitting at the exact place and moment your horse run off a cliff while getting tangled to your leg... what are the odds ?!?

Why are horses always so poorly drawn in mangas? The anatomy was painfully wrong. I lived in Asia for a while so I know horses aren’t big there, but I mean, you’ve got google images! Come on! 😆

Also, I hate to be this person buuuuuut Leah and Anmut hanging off the cliff was not physically possible.

The average riding horse is 1,000 lb (450 kg). There is no way in hell she could hold her own weight plus the weight of a horse (~6x her own weight) WITH ONE HAND! But let’s pretend for a minute that she could hold onto that crumbling, wet cliff edge, with one hand - the force of a horse falling over the edge would have literally torn her leg/foot off her body. I could write out the physics equations to prove this but I feel like my rant has gone on longer than it should already 😅

All that said. Leah is bad ass. Love seeing her in heroic scenes. Just think the creators should do a little anatomy/ physics background research in the future 🙏

So hard to take this situation seriously when an entire horse is dangling off a character's leg and they're just vibing lmao

Leah’s leg supposed to rip off if there were a horse dangling off her leg. 😳

I love love love this series, but I have to agree with the others who found the horse dangling part a little far fetched... I doubt the reins let alone her leg would be able to withstand that

BUT
in the next chapter they show her leg is seriously injured and she needs a splint so fwiw she didn't come out of it unscathed. Who knows what the long term effect will be.

All I know is that after all these deadly stress inducing cliff hangers, Leah's brother better be worth it and I hope oir babes are okay 😭

Users who are viewing this thread