Bring the Love - Ch. 64

THE HORSE LIVED YESSSS also I feel you matcha, this relationship is so good and healthy with amazing pacing. I’m ruined for all the other shit in this market. MOVE OVER MOODY POS ML’S, WE HAVE ROXY AND NO ONE CAN TOP HIM! I WILL ACCEPT NO LESS!!

Dex-chan lover
Well this manga deservers the rate it has on magadex, probaly one of the hights rated manga here, its a really beautiful and well done romance, it really deserves an anime adaptation.

THE HORSE LIVED!!!!! Actually squealed with joy when I saw that!!!! Thank you for translating this relationship is so sweet and healthy and I cannot wait for more

Roxant oh Roxant😧 that was your cue to tell her "Actually, we've met before"... Aaahhghxhfc!!!

am I the only one who unironically laughed at Leah's brother? anyways thanks for tge chapter‼️

Dex-chan lover
Brother-sister dynamic is 1000% realistic, if I showed up to my older sister with such a nasty beard she'd have reacted in the *exact* same way, lol

Omfg I’m so glad Anmut is alive!!!!! I was prepared for the worst outcome! 😭 They’re so friggin cute, I’ve never seen such a positive and loving couple like them before truly one-of-a-kind!

lol the first thing she says to her brother XD
I was expecting a flying kick XD

;___; I'm so happy they're okay. Best couple. Even when things are so heavy it's so fluffy.

Stupid little brother!

Users who are viewing this thread