Bring the Love

Lmaoooo I didn’t know I could feel relief and frustration so much at the same time :,,) and within the same chapter :,,,) gg author u win

Oh my! That was hot! o.o
Just tell her already... We're dying because of your emberassement.

And thanks matchamango! 2 chapters in so short time. You are the best!!!

Matchamango, Thank you very much for the chapters I hope your beginning of the year has been very good! ❤❤

This is one of the best romance webcomics ever!!!!! It's very realistic and none of the characters are super dense or don't communicate. So refreshing and characters actually act like adults!!

THANK YOU MATCHAMANGO♥️♥️♥️♥️ Ahhhhhhhh this storyyy 😆😆 for those who read comments before reading a series: if you like feeling giddy and girl squealy READ THIS NOW.. JUST DO IT. (I would also like to point out that being hormonal makes reading this series 100000x better)

I tried to read it, I really did, but this art is just too painful for my eyes.

Well done story with a nice variety of interesting characters. The art can be a real mess, the faces especially turn into alien heads from time to time. Still, a great read.

Aggregator gang
I keep trying to read this because of the rating but I can't seem to make it past the first 20 chapters. Oh well

This is soooooo greatttt ! 😉
I would recommend this story to everyone. Those two are so cute and I can't wait for the time he admitted himself!!!! Anw thanks translating team!

Users who are viewing this thread