Bring the Love

Please continue..huhuhu..I might die if yoy dont..huhu..i love this story verry mmuucchh..😭😘

The end of your translation would be really a horrific thing, I can't read the raws, and I don't want to wait a whole year. I mean, we are talking about a YEAR 😭😭😭😭 But I will buy the chapters non the less for the author, bc. Normally I pay for every story, but I don't reach anything what comes from Kakao etc here from Europe

nooo why is everything geting licenced lately 😭 I mean yes it's good for the authors but to wait until the official translation catches up is hell

thank you so much for your hard work! i really hope you do continue, of course i and hopefully my others will do our best to also support the official releases to help the author. it would be painful to have to wait a whole year, and thats not even counting if they take breaks during releases 😭

Regardless of your decision, just wanted to say thank you so much for introducing us to this wonderful series, MatchaMango 🥰

This story is sooo goooooood and Leah and Roxant are so sweet together >////<
Thank you so mutch for translating this series I hope you will not drop this, waiting for official translation is like living hell but everyone will understand if you decide to stop.
MatchaMango one more time thank you so much for your work <3

Matcha, thank you so much for everything so far. Yours translations are incredible, as well as yours comments that further enrich our day. I hope you can continue the series. I doubt anyone will do a better job than you and we will miss you very much. Bring the love will not be the same without you. So please, don't gooo

Thank you for having translated the story to this point, Matcha! Your love for it shows through in each chapter. If you choose not to continue, I do hope you'll find something new! If not that's okay too. Thank you again!

This is like the most satisfying romance manhwa. They have everything. All you can eat buffet. Never binged so much ever since the time I found komi san/ 14 sai no koi. Truly amazing.

Any decision you will make Matcha I’m on it but I’m hoping you will still translate this wonderful manga. I can see your passion and sweat for translating this... thank you for this! I hope you having a great day ahead of you!

thanks for the translations as always matcha! it definitely feels like it wont be the same anymore if we dont get to read your version of the translations lol. really hope you'd continue, or at least until the licensed versions catches up! *fingers crossed*

thank you so much for the translations so far, we truly appreciate ❤️😭 though we'll miss you. we respect your choice matcha🙏🏼

As much as I love the story, I love your comments, too! That’s half the fun of reading fan translations! Thanks so much for bringing us on the love journey of Leah & Roxy thus far! Whatever you decide to translate (this or a new series), you’ll have lots of people following you! 😘

I don't know if I cry for the interaction Leah x Roxy, or if for the possible farewell to Matcha, I sincerely thank you for your time dedicated to this project and we are with you with any decision you make!

Don't go.. 😭
Your TL notes are the best and it'll be so sad to see you go. Thank you for your hard work!

Users who are viewing this thread