Bring the Love

I love it soooooo much!!! So many fuzzies in my heart! Hopefully you can keep translating ! Thanks form your hard work!

Please please please please keep on translating. You have high quality translations. Please do not leave us. Huhuhuhu

Thank you for your decision to continue the translation! I’ve already decided to purchase the official translation as well because the author deserves it after bringing so much joy to me through Leah and Roxant!

I was so scared you'd stop translating ... I want to support the author but your quality of translation is far better than Netcomics quality ...

Milk tea, thank you for the continuing translating this. I love this and will purchase the official translation as well to support the author/artist/creator.

I do love your translations though, especially the comments at the end. Always spot on and hilarious!

MatchaMango is an angel and because you asked I will indeed purchase few of the chapters (especially since you are continuing to translate 🙏🏾😭)

Roxant: *is shy*
Leah: *she knows*
Bystanders: *they don't*

This is like the perfect summary of the story, isn't it? Cracked me up every time

Thank you for translating

Thank youuuu so much! I really enjoy the latest chapter... KISS NOW!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Users who are viewing this thread