Bring the Love

The art wasn't my cup of tea but the story got me hooked up! I like it very much!
I was kinda assumed that the Hildebrand uncle family will be wicked but surprisingly they're adobabble..lol..

Thanks much for translating 😄

A sucker for this wholesome familyship and friendship and whatnot. Also, I just have to comment so I know I am not the only one that thinks Roxant, without his scar, reminds me so much of Mobile Legends’ Granger like oh my god.

This chapter! Such a cliffhanger but I want more! I also want to say THANK YOU for all your work in giving us the chance to read this! Thank you!

The slow 🦥 SLOW burn is killing me! I love it too though, LOL. Thank you for the chapter and I will eagerly wait for the next. Ugh, too much pure cuteness 😆

I really love you translator/s nim, I love you to death , you're spoiling us like that😍🌹🌹😊😳😳MILK TEA SCANS YOU ARE THE BEST...💥💥

I literally just finished reading until chapter 17 on manga reader (app) then decided to check here if it’s updated then poof, chapter 18 was updated an hour ago. Such blessing, thank you matchamango team 💓💓

Users who are viewing this thread