Bring the Love

This series is so good so I hope that it would get more attention soon. I don't know how to describe how much I love Leah and Roxant! They're both so cute and yet so mature. There's no character is this story that is absolutely cliche and horrible (except that one man I can't remember his name). Everyone is mature and unique in their own way and it's so 🥺 wonderful. The story is fluid and I'm always pleasantly surprised at every chapter. Not only is the plot unique but so is the art style. Many say they don't like the art and it ruins the story for them but like??? I LOVE IT SO MUCH???? Many thanks to you MatchaMango for translating this webtoon I love it so much!!!

I wish I could've discovered this webtoon later when you are caught up to raws so that I could binge read it. 😞😞 but I guess feeling the slow burn of waiting for chapters is fINE! I LOVE YOU THOUGH FOR UPDATING SO FREQUENTLY! I HOPE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO BRING THIS WEBTOON TO HAVE THE ATTENTION IT DESERVES! DON'T PUSH YOURSELF TOO MUCH AND REMEMBER TO TAKE BREAKS!

I agree with the comment before this <3 READ THIS IT IS WORTH IT.
I misjudged this manhwa. No actually I misjudged the ML Roxant. He looks stuck up and a bad kind of tsundere but he’s so cute!!! After reading, I think he’ll become a good family man plus a supporting hubby to wifey. THIS WORLD NEEDS THIS KIND OF MAN SIS. And Leah, she’s a strong independent woman and I like characters like her.
THANK YOU FOR TRANSLATING THIS I LOVE IT AND I LOVE YOU 😆

I love this!!! At first I wasn't really attracted because of the cheesy title but this has become one of my favourites :D thank you so much for the quick releases, it's my only confort during my end-of-semester breakdown <3<3<3

Thank you 😻😻😻 if you would like I’ll send you the link of the novel in korean! Best xx

Thank you again Matchamango! I personally think Roxant and Leah are the cutest!!! Roxant is awkward but I can see how passionate he can be if he just lets himself go *wink wink* Looking forward to future releases! ❤

Thank you for translating and updating so quickly!! Your work and comments at the end are always so nice to read!! Lol

I really like these characters, Leah and Roxant have so much great potential in them and As entertaining the misunderstandings are, I can’t wait for them to be cleared up lmaoooo It always helps that Brilland is all of us and pushes them to communicate with each other as much/properly as possible haha

I wish there was a way to dual-rate it for what different people are looking for. The art is unpolished and it's not terribly surprising but gosh darn do I love this manhua no matter what and highly recommend for anyone who is motivated more by characters. And hair. I love Leah's hair. It's not Absolute Witch hair but it's still fantastic hair.

I look forward to seeing this author/artist grow and evolve. Huge thanks to the scanlators for sharing this gem.

Users who are viewing this thread