Bring the Love

Don’t worry matcha
with this new cover Everyone will read and fall for this cute couple!
But honestly Roxant is adorable 😍

Its a breath of fresh air to have a ML that's not some effeminate bishounen or long haired trap. This seems like the most realistic depiction of the stereotypical "handsome war hungry tyrant ML" - in the sense someone who spends all that time on the battlefield doesn't come back with a body completely without injury.

A rare sight. First story ever, where everyone is sympathetic in their own unique way.
Love it!

YESSS I hope this gets more attention it deserves! Thank you Matchamango!!!
Bb Roxy so cuuute!! I hope we get to see more of his expressions 😳

Ughhhhh a rival has entered the premises!!! He’s cute butttttt ...No one shall ruin this lovely couple! 😤

Edit: poor Lucas

]i dont MIND noah, i just think its really irritating and kinda selfish that everything so far has gone "her pace"
(like the party at the beginning and her relationship with schultz and how she doesn't really do anything or take responsibility for what she does or anything like that)
so she just seems super immature and i feel bad for leah for having to deal with everything by herself

I just finished chapter 23 a while ago, and I went to Milk Tea Scans group to follow it for updates and to my surprise, wow a new chapter!!! Yey thank you for the fast update! I hope to see more of Roxant and Leah! The new cover is so
┻━┻ミ\(≧ロ≦\)💞

Users who are viewing this thread