Bring the Love

bruh moment there :/
I'm totally sure that approaching her fiance behind her back to cancel her engagement is a good idea...

Dear Lucas at Chapter 26:
Haven't I made it obvious? (Have I not made it obvious?)
Haven't I made it clear? (I made it very clear)
Want me to spell it out for you? (Yo)
F-R-I-EN-D-S (I said F-R-I-E-N-D-S)
Haven't I made it obvious? (I made it very obvious)
Haven't I made it clear? (I made it very clear)
Want me to spell it out for you?
F-R-I-E-N-D-S
F-R-I-E-N-D-S

This is so good!! I can't believe i just found it! Its refreshing and interesting! I'm... I'm in love !

I'm totally in love with the story, I can't believe it took me this long to find this!
Love Leah, love Roxy, love them all!!

Well said matcha mango! Imma kick the butts of anybody getting in the way! šŸ˜­ā¤ļø The couples are making my heart go into cardiac arrest

OMG I love this. This is actually the first Korean Manhwa I like, I'm so impressed, as I don't often find romance series where I like the main couple this much. Keep up the good work, Matchamango! Don't let the drama stop you!

Oh and yes, Lucas, feck off.

Lucas: *Does a very dumb thing*
Lucasā€™s dad : Thatā€™s not what I meant!!
The way Roxy slapped Lucas with facts was A++. Like Lucas never had a chance with Leah even if he backed off. How dare he try to justify it by saying they werenā€™t in love or Roxy could get engaged again.ugh He needs to face the facts and Roxy gonna do it

thank you for everything matchamango! ive never seen this series and i stayed up all night catching up haha

Users who are viewing this thread