Bring the Love

Fed-Kun's army
The flavour in this couple is just *chef's kiss*
Milk tea scans is feeding us so well 🎉

Dex-chan lover
It baffles me this gem does not get more views, like what more do people want?
Currently has near daily updates
Great character development
Equally good male and female characters
Good story pacing
Solid quality art

Matchamango you’ve reLly deserve credit for taking the time to translate and provide the quality of this story! Y’all the real MVP 2 chapters in a day making my heart skip with this AMAZING STORY ❤️❤️❤️

i love this so much 😭 they are so cute together,
I'm so glad lucas is finally ousted! serves him right 😤

aaah so nice that he just stood there to tell (fool)cas
You are just a boy! Think of your situation ... oh and also, Grow up!

(She is mine) ^^ so cute!

Words cannot express how much I love this series. I’m gonna be so sad when it is finally caught up to the raws as we will have to wait longer for updates 😭

I finally realized this chapter why Schultz felt a bit familiar. I was going crazy trying to think why. His eyes are drawn like Marco's from One Piece.

I. just. love. it.
It's my drug. x)
Their ship... Leahxant? Leahro? Reah? Leant? *thinking, thinking...*

This story is basically everything I ever wanted in a Romance Plus a bunch of stuf I didn’t know I wanted.

This manhwa is legit one of the best manhwas I've ever read! And it's so totally unexpected that a shoujo-aimed manhwa would have topics such as sexuality, gender fluidity, equality, etc to just be in there (even though it's not discussed at length at all, we could still see how the author thinks and what their personal believes are reflected in the manhwa itself. Which we STAN). I also finished reading all 30 chaps in 6 hours LMAO and came straight here to comment and leave a super positive "review"

And since i love this manhwa so much and am an impatient B, i ended up looking for raws online (it's currently up until chapter 43 atm) so if any of you'd like to look at the raws as well, here you go https://newtoki66.com/webtoon/425559?toon=%EC%9D%BC%EB%B0%98%EC%9B%B9%ED%88%B0
And lemme tell yall something,
Roxant in his engagement suit on chapter 34? BRUH 😍 also, they kissed!....well, Sorta... I swear that awkward boi.... AND DONT EVEN get me started on the cuteness of chapter 35

Users who are viewing this thread