Bring the Love

Just finished looking at the raws (though, i can't understand a single korean LOL), and YALL
CHAPTER 40 & 41 IS THE MOST ADORABLE CHAPTER. Those two oh my GOD how are they such a sweet & perfect couple
:') i can't wait until the scanlation team catches up with the current chapter but i think it'll be quick to catch up since the scanlation team is super amazing and really quick to release translated chapters. Thanks again for the hardwork <3

Truly a breath of fresh air. Lovable characters that have you squealing along with them and comedy that never fails to make me laugh. The pace feels just right, always leaving you excited but not frustrated for the next chapter and with meaningful development plot-wise too.

It’s a typical isekai manhwa setting done beautifully well and proves you don’t need time travel, isekais, or any supernatural gimmicks to make an amazing romance manhwa.

This webtoon is absolute *Chef's kiss* on point & amazing on every aspect. Can't wait to catch upto the raws 😍

This series and my fking heart ❤️ I love it oh so much! Thank you for the translations!

It's a well made manhwa that, despite the cliche settings, is quite refreshing. LOVE all the character. They all have their own moment to shine. Even one that only appears once (till chapter 31 that is). The humor is also good and well-placed, so it doesn't distract us from the actual plot or disturb the pacing. 9/10. It truly deserves the scores that it currently has.

Users who are viewing this thread