Bring the Love

Thank you translator for releasing this chapter inspite of being busy. Looking forward to more chapters. Story is absolutely wonderful, so is the translation 💜

I really really really love this manhwa. 😍Been following since the beginning. Thanks for translation

Thank you thank you thank you. Just binged the whole thing and it was... tremendous. So good.

How refreshing to have realistic, not Mary Sue characters for a change.

Thank you so so soooooo much for translating this. I'm hooked and just squealing at the story progress. Ah~~~ can't wait for the rest of the story.
Plus I love the little commentary of the translator at the end of each chapter~♡

Thank you so much for translations!! I love this manhwa. Great plot, great characters, great art 💕

I find this manhwa quite boring. A lot of talking of the side characters so the plot is moving really slow. I love the translation team though and it’s little side notes. Please consider to take Chitra as a translation. I love this manhwa, I think there are a lot of chapters already but translation Is going quite slow...

Group Leader
@Mararita Hi! It’s okay to not like this manhwa! Everyone has different tastes afterall. As for Chitra, I can’t pick up this series because it is already being translated by Secret Land Castle. If I were to translate Chitra just because their releases are slow, it would be considered “sniping” and I’d like to avoid that because it’s disrespectful to the group who is working on it.

I know they’re working hard to get chapters out along with their other stories so please be patient for their updates! If one day Chitra is dropped by the group, I will consider the project or another group will.

Dex-chan lover
That Benedict guy.... I SUPPORT YOU!! YOU'RE THE BEST WINGMAN!!
Thank you Matchamango for bringing this incredible work to us~! 😘

This is my first time commenting here I just wanna say thank u for translating this masterpiece

U really don’t know how much this update made my day❤️❤️

... any one else die in a fit of giggles cause they saw that coming?
me referring to the fact that He was that girl not the cousin, also waiting for his brother to sniff out the truth...
Also thanks for the hard work in translating this!

I really like this one, its not rushed like "lets marry" "ok when?" "how about tomorrow?".
The couple is awesome, they both have character and I like how its bit by bit revealing things about their past etc.
For me - 10 stars rating and thanks a lot for translating. Looking forward to see more of this :D

omg one of the best manhwa ever !!! thank u so much for translating this masterpiece <3

roxy adorable baby must protect him at ALL COSTS

Dex-chan lover
so thats how rugal born!

latest

Yooooo shout to the translator(S) for your hard work. The même at the end of ch 34 was an accurate depiction of how I felt inside.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, when I find out who that maid is, she going to catch these hands.

Users who are viewing this thread