Bring the Love

OHH MY GOD I LOVE THIS SO MUCH 😭😭
im so glad i decided to read this its so freaking wholesome its making my heart burst
THANK YOU FOR TRANSLATING 💖

I love everything about this! The leads the characters it all soo fulfilling ❤️❤️❤️ Ty team for always translating With such amazing Quality

Thank you for the update!!! I love this serie so much ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Man,,, lucas is annoying af. Pathetic too.
Literally had to go and ask for Roxant to give Leah to him, threw a tantrum when he wasn’t granted and challenged the dude to a duel. Like how low can you get? Would you beg on your knees if it comes to it? Tch, good thing Leah didn’t like your sorry ass.

(Kinda got a bit off when he challenged him for a duel to win Leah as if she was trophy meant to be won. That’s objectification and dehumanizing ew)

I’m so glad that
Leah finally pointed out how Lucas was being a total pig!! Talking about her like some prize?!?
Thanks for your translations as always, these updates always make my day ^^

I love this series! It's genuinely one of the ones which I am super engaged in and its less about the sparkly aesthetic but more about the writing, which I love!😊

Im so happy it didn't go with the duel cliché, it was waaaay more satisfying (and more manly) when Lord Roxant decline it and Leah standing up to herself.

Lol anybody who loves this manhwa is family to me. Thanks for all the hard work!

Users who are viewing this thread