Bring the Love

My gaydar doesn't really work so I'm glad they gave us a really solid confirmation with Brill and Max ( excellent visual storytelling too instead of spelling it out). THANK YOU VERY MUCH

I just binge-watched all 37 chapters. Thank you for picking this up and all your work on it! Great characters!

Omg yass Brill and Max for life. I will have a double date with BrillMax & RoxxyLeah-
But seriously, some of these types of stories fall off after 20 chapters but this one-
man it keeps holding strong

Fuck this is so gooooooooood.
I skipped over it a lot bc I didn't particularly think the art was my thing but I took a chance.

I've read it three times over since Saturday. There isn't like a poorly written character in the bunch. Each are a bit fleshed out, and just wonderfully written. What a great, and hilarious story.

Double-page supporter
Alright, Lucas you got one shot. You need to be a real man and support your friend. You go to that wedding and don't mess it up. Then I will forgive you.

Every chapter makes me squel so hard lol

Thank you matchamango for the translation! I enjoyed it immensely 😍😍😍😍

Tbh, the main couple is boring. I don't like their chemistry at all, but Noah has a much better angle going. I really wish something would actually happen. The pace is killing me.

Thanks for updating this manhwa. It's so entertaining.
Btw, I missed the translator's comment at the end of the chapter. I was like: "where Matchamango's final comment?" xD

Group Leader
1h until last chapter of season 1
Me:

*Sad bc I couldn't add an image here.

got so scared when i read you were planning on dropping it 😖 glad you fell in love with it and are planning to keep translating it for the rest of us <3 Enjoy the mini-vacation and thank you for your hard work! 🤗😊

Users who are viewing this thread