Bring the Love

This has been on my list for awhile and I just have been sort of ambivalent towards the description but WHOLLY COW are these two cute. I finally understand the high rating. Finished season 1 and will continue reading season 2 when matchamango is all healed up. Make sure you take time for mental recovery as well as physical! And thank you for all your hard work thus far! I’ve enjoyed reading the comic as well as your commentary!

At first i read this manhwa.. i just feel like reading another manhwa with the same plot.. more and more chapter i read.. laugh, anger, and sadness i express it each time i read another chapter... This is unusuall for me.. i must say that romance.. comedy.. and serious moment blend very well and creating such a pleasant atmosphere.. thank you for the hardwork trasnlator.. i hope that you got well soon and continue this series...

Matcha we all miss you! But your health is the priority. We can wait ☺️ Praying for your recovery and wellbeing!

PS. I actually love the readers of this manhwa too. So warm! 🥰

That is what I call a power couple, probably one of the best of this genre. How can they be so damn adorable and badass at the same time? I can't wait for more and hope that Matcha? gets well soon

I miss this so much omg, i have been checking the chapters pictures on the raws and man so excited for whats to come!!

Anyone know what's going on with the translator I see comments saying they hope they feel better and such are they sick?

This is what she sayd on the group Matchamango!

Profile Last updated: Sept 21st, 12:45PM (GMT-4)

Hello! Last time you heard from me, I broke the news that I had a minor car accident. Everything is okay now! I'm having a speedy recovery and I think I'm better enough to work! That being said, I just couldn't stay away from scanlating so I will be continuing with my scans soon! Although chapters will not be coming as often as before (because of work), I will work hard to provide and catch up to the latest Bring the Love chapters. Get ready for those ohohohohohoho such juicy chapters oml.

I'll see you soon with a chapter (hopefully)

Easily one of my fave manhwas and thank you for Matchamango’s translations! I look forward to your little notes in the end as much as I look forward to Roxy’s smile :))

also the sisters are so dang lucky they got the fittest boyfriends/fiance in the whole manhwa verse. Such a soul cleanser after reading a revenge manhwa 😍

Matcha I hope you’re doing well!! Out of all the translations I’ve read yours is my favorite, your notes at the end of the chapter make me laugh every time! Take as much time as you need, your health is more important than updating!

Thank you for the translations 🥰 looking forward for more chapters! Dont mind the art style, its worth the read ♥️Give it a tryyyyy. I love this so much I might reread this in the future since its been 2 months since the last update 😭

I’m not only a fan of this webtoon, but also Matchamango. I hope you get well soon, physically and mentally. It’s terrifying to be in a car accident. I still have PTSD from mine, which is why I haven’t been able to learn how to drive.

Users who are viewing this thread