Brother for Rent

Waaahhhh i'm gladdddd 😭😭😭😭😭
Kanami-chan you've done incredibly well omg

From renting girlfriend to renting brother hahaha kekw
-proceeds to cry-
nzhXN3p.jpg

Super good. Can’t wait to see what the author writes next. It’s only 20 chapters, so it’s definitely worth giving it a read

That was such a good read. Sure, the storyline was a little fast, but i expected it from a
4 volumes story. Still, had a good time reading! Thanks so much!

I really love the story... And it is hard to find that you can trust. KUDOS TO THE CREATOR!!! I REALLY LIKE IT!

Wow the amount of tears I shed while reading this
Though I am still kinda mad that she forgave her brother so easily after all he put her through. I mean I sympathise that he himself was abused, but he still had no right to take it out on her. I wish she stayed with Mokoto as her guardian while her brother got his act together by himself :/

This reminds me of that one time I researched about Japan only to find out that you can legitimately rent a friend....at the time I was laughing my ass off but even mangas be following these traditions xd

By reading manga like this I wonder how uncapable children welfare services work in Japan... There are so many examples of underage children living alone in manga/anime that I don't know how much of it is a work of fiction to make a dramatic situation or is this a occuring scheme.

IM NOT CRYING YOUR CRYINGIM NOT CRYING YOUR CRYINGIM NOT CRYING YOUR CRYINGIM NOT CRYING YOUR CRYINGIM NOT CRYING YOUR CRYINGIM NOT CRYING YOUR CRYINGIM NOT CRYING YOUR CRYINGIM NOT CRYING YOUR CRYINGIM NOT CRYING YOUR CRYINGIM NOT CRYING YOUR CRYINGIM NOT CRYING YOUR CRYINGIM NOT CRYING YOUR CRYINGIM NOT CRYING YOUR CRYINGIM NOT CRYING YOUR CRYINGIM NOT CRYING YOUR CRYINGIM NOT CRYING YOUR CRYINGIM NOT CRYING YOUR CRYING

i love the end of it, it just makes you sad and happy, it gives you this rare "void" feeling, like you cant find anything to replace it, you hate the feeling, yet you are always trying to get the feeling again and again. When you find a anime/manga that makes you fell this "void" feeling, you feel like you can no longer just watch/read it just for fun. Its either that or you have to watch/read it again and again to truly finish it.

WTF why I didn't read this sooner?!

But I also feels relieved that this series has ended so I can read it without losing any momentum

Users who are viewing this thread