Brown Sugar Days

I'm really curious about Nia's past, and Kuro seems like a wholesome guy.
Evenif this turns out to be BL or yaoi later, there are no hints atm and the vibe is really like a family. No weird awkwardness when taking a bath together, or Kuro blushing or looking weirdoy at Nia. Plus, I love how the female characters are supportive and helfpul. Nia really seems to be just completely clueless of how the world is probably because
he was bought in the past and used as erotic entertainment for rich adults (not sure if he was also used for sex, he only mentioned wearing erotic underwear), so he never got any education, and was probably kept locked inside. Poor baby. 🥺❤️

Dex-chan lover
That's a cute boy and I'm not afraid to admit it. Very wholesome vibe going on here. A lot of the fanservice focus is left up to the reader to obsess over, while the actual substance of what's going on is just... fluffy healing. Which I appreciate.

Btw, from the tags, I know this has (and I'd guess at least a bit of a focus on them) traps, but is it all about traps?
I don't care for them personally, though I also don't 'hate' on them or those who like them, and I can appreciate kawaii either way, to a point anyway. And some choco kawaii can be extra nice.

I guess I'm just trying to get a feel for what exactly I'd be in for if I gave this a read.....
No description makes this difficult to judge, as does the fact that comments on this type of thing can often be one of two extremes:
1 - "Reeeee! I HATE TRAPS YOU GODFORSAKEN DEGENERATES blahblah blah"
Or
2 - "Yay, traps are the best, blahblahblah"

Or just general comments that haven't really helped me figure it out either way. Since it's not marked smut/h I think I'd be safe, but thought I'd ask.
Oh and if you answer can you tag me, otherwise I'll likely miss it.
If anyone takes the time to read this, and especially if you answer, thanks in advance, and enjoy yourself (choco kawaii or otherwise.)

Contributor
@Otakuman706
One trap, but more Friendship than Romance. A very slice of life, fish out of water, with partially explained background elements sprinkled throughout.

@justforthelulz
Ah!
OK, that doesn't sound too 'far' for me. I'll add it to my list and take a peek in the future. The cover looks like tasty choco.

Thanks a ton, even though I'm far from hating traps, I can be somewhat.... wary involving them, especially without much in the way of a description or even like rough 'guidelines.'

Sorry for errors, typing from the only device I have available, and it's not really made for saying much too often. And I'm about to crash after a long ass day, so I don't really feel like proofreading much atm.

Below this is just kinda... my personal rambling, explaining part of my past with irl traps; so it can be ignored for those uninterested. Mainly added it just because it's kinda nice to just sorta.... 'get it off of my chest,' as I don't often mention it to those I know irl (aside from the very few I knew who were with me, and they get a good damn kick outta giving me shit about it 😂), unless they're very intimate.

I had something of a shocking experience irl when I was about 18, at something called 'FantasyFest' in Key West, Florida. I used to go every year starting at the age of 17 (my parents actually took me😂.)
I went dressed as Jesus for 4 years straight; btw- Jesus was a fantastic choice, a shit ton of people wanted photos (wound up with literally hundreds of photos--but this was when digital cameras were still pretty damn expensive, and fairly likely to get stolen while drunk), and even though underage I got free booze at a couple different bars 🤣- they'd sometimes yell over a bullhorn, something along the lines of 'Even Jesus drinks here, join us!' My 'half-giant' (just above 6'4") height, and real + long grown out facial hair greatly helped keep many from questioning me. Though I did have two guys want to fight me because I was 'insulting the lord.' 🤷‍♂️

Anyway, that was some of the good from it. The 'bad' experience came into play when I was trying to 'make a move'; I totally thought it was just a 'normal' (albeit a petite and small breasted) chick, and spent well over an hour chatting, light pecks and shit (just a little bit of grabbing *shudder* his ☹️ ass while chatting. I got an unwelcome surprise when it came time to more 'legit' 'fooling around.'
!!! Suddenly Jesus has discovered a 'taped down' D!!!
!!! WARNING!WARNING!WARNING!!!
DUHDUHDUH! 🤣🤣😂😅😭

Looking back logically, it COULD have been less of a huge shock, as there are is/was a higher percentage of traps/crossdressing/etc. (and just about anything else one can think of- nude except for body paint, 'professional mermaids', all kinds of other costumes, drag shows, etc.) compared to 'normal' events, but as a relatively fresh young man, it really, really, really caught me off guard 🤣

I was (still am ☹️) god damned bummed, s/he was a real damn cutie, dressed in a high quality, handmade, Tinkerbell costume. Even now, years later, it's gotta be by far the fucking sexiest Tinkerbell costume I've seen, I swear. If only it wasn't a trap...HULK WANN-ED TA SMASH 😭

Anyway, as I've matured and become much more comfortable, both with my own, and others sexuality/interests/etc. I no longer see it as a 'major issue', in manga and whatnot. Kawaii is kawaii, as long as it doesn't 'cross a line' it's still a cutie to me lol. If that makes others think I'm not 'really straight', meh, oh well, think what ya want idc what label ya use.
Having said that, irl is a different; if it has a d, it ain't really for me. Like those 'ladyboys' of some places around SEA- I'm fine with them dancing etc., if they're cute/sexy/whatever, then they are that regardless; but if they've got a d, physical contact is mostly off the table for me. At least lower body contact 🤣

Maybe more personal than necessary, but not something I commonly mention to many irl. At least not until getting particularly intimate, and I wanted to get that off my chest. And this (particularly this thread) felt like the right kinda place for it, idk, I could be wrong, if so sorry to ramble so much.
Otherwise, if anyone found it entertaining, or some other way useful or whatever, fantastic, I'm glad.

Contributor
@Otakuman706

itawellyouknow.jpg

⠄⠄⢰⣧⣼⣯⠄⣸⣠⣶⣶⣦⣾⠄⢸⡇⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⣾⣿⠿⠿⠶⠿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣤⣄⢀⡅⢠⣾⣛⡉⠄⠄⠄⠸⢀ ⠄⠄⢀⡋⣡⣴⣶⣶⡀⠄⠄⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣴⣿⣿⣿⢃⣤⣄⣀⣥⣿⣿ ⠄⠄⢸⣇⠻⣿⣿⣿⣧⣀⢀⣠⡌⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⠿⣿⣿⣿⠄ ⠄⢀⢸⣿⣷⣤⣤⣤⣬⣙⣛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⡍⠄⠄⢀⣤⣄⠉ ⠄⣼⣖⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢇⣿⣿⡷⠶⠶⢿⣿⣿⠇⢀ ⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣽⣿⣿⣿⡇⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣥⣴⣿ ⢀⠈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⢸⣿⣦⣌⣛⣻⣿⣿⣧⠙⠛⠛⡭⠅⠒⠦⠭⣭⡻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠃ ⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠹⠈⢋⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣵⣾⠃ ⠄⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠄⣴⣿⣶⣄⠄⣴⣶⠄⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃ ⠄⠄⠈⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⢻⣿⣿⣿⠄⣿⣿⡀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣛⠛⠁⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⠁⠞⢿⣿⣿⡄⢿⣿⡇⣸⣿⣿⠿⠛⠁⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠉⠻⣿⣿⣾⣦⡙⠻⣷⣾⣿⠃⠿⠋⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⣠ ⣿⣿⣿⣶⣶⣮⣥⣒⠲⢮⣝⡿⣿⣿⡆⣿⡿⠃⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣠⣴⣿⣿

Supporter
although there's almost no backstory to the characters (or there is but it was so short, it was never elaborated /shame), it's quite wholesome despite the tags. it's barely ecchi imo -- maybe just buttcheeks here and there but it wasn't bad.

Users who are viewing this thread