Brutal: Satsujin Kansatsukan no Kokuhaku

Group Leader
MC has gone completely mental.
And I love it. Best thing is that he's a superintendent, placed in a high position, with power and information to deal with his "deeds".
When reading the description I didn't expect it would be that hardcore but thinking about it, I guess it's even better, something half-assed wouldn't cut it to fit the story.

I can't wait to see his next batch of pavements towards heaven. Just like the way to Hell is paved with good intents.

Now we need an episode where some wife wronged his husband and took his house and children away through lying in divorce court, and our MC will torture her to death for ruining a man's life.

I love his obsession with The Exorcist lolololol
Rape scenes made me sad but damn does the retribution feel satisfying

I dont know if this is right but this gives me satisfaction.I mean if the mc did not kill the people they would still harm innocent people.I dont know what to feel?

The one's he was watching on the first eps is conjuring or not? Because he's so obsessed with exorcism so i thought it was conjuring🤣

@aitnk no it wasn't. he's tell abt the movie title it was "the exorcist"(1973)..the movie seems(cmiiw) based on true story of certain girl name "emily rose" who's claimed to be possessed.

i love murder mangas like these... Thank you so much for translating! Im looking forward to the new chapters

why are chapters deleted?????????? i want to read please reulpoad im begging u

One of the mangas where it's impossible to see a happy ending.

Nevertheless, very interesting. Sort of like "Vigilante" in a sense.

Group Leader
Everyone please be patient. Got the wrong file for Episode 5.

EDIT: Alright! Chpater 5 has been fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread