BTOOOM! - Vol. 20 Ch. 96 - Fortress

jak

Contributor
@OxyTech

Surprisingly no rape occurs. Despite the shitty moment, they have sex and then get away.

Dex-chan lover
@jak
it literally occurs since both are forced to do it. rather than no-rape I'd call it full-rape

jak

Contributor
@Fuko

They were forced, but I don't really consider it rape in this instance since they are in love with each other.

Contributor
Meh, this new dude is a shit-tier villain, why even bother with this garbage development? The story was practically over, then they decided to stretch it out for another 30 chapters. We even had some plot progression with what was really going on behind the scenes with this game, but now we're back to this. I really hate good series that turn to shit because the author or publisher refuse to let it end when it should.

Fed-Kun's army
@jak

Neither of them wants to have sex. They're both being forced into this. It's rape.

Whether either or both of them love the other is irrelevant. When any of the participants in sex are being forced to do it against their will, it's rape.

🤨 haven’t seen this series since the ending of season 1 and this is the first thing I read was the series always this bad

From that moment on the cliff the whole plot seemed to tumble down the toilet in sync with Ryota. I was like 'this is probably some naive fantasy of the slave-kun as he plots to overthrow Ryota, right?', but nope this BS is for real.

Contributor
I keep remembering how Himiko first showed up, carrying a briefcase of supplies and several different BIMs. Back then she seemed like a real badass.

...Now she's just the fanservice-in-distress.

Isn't 44 millimeters only 1 inch in US measurement? Maybe he meant to say centimeters. But, that would give him a 17 inch dick . 😱

Aggregator gang
@jak

Neither of them wants to have sex. They're both being forced into this. It's rape.

Whether either or both of them love the other is irrelevant. When any of the participants in sex are being forced to do it against their will, it's rape.
this

Users who are viewing this thread