Bubbly Dialog - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Kagamin reminds me too much of that hand gesture smartass from Oregairu S2 and it somehow irritates me.

Dex-chan lover
I total don't understand what the deal with his call ?
So like... i assume that was his family sent him food ? and...

Dex-chan lover
@lordharkon
Glad I’m not the only one lol

Here’s the link for the weird/cringy hand gesture scene if anyone else is interested: https://youtu.be/304dzyQHM6c

Dex-chan lover
@Tcof Imo-kenpi originated from Kyushu's Kochi prefecture. The English translation can't really capture it, but he may be speaking in the Tosa dialect (the dialect of Kochi Prefecture). In other words, Utakata found out that Kagamin was a boondocks ikemen with a (to Tokyoites anyway) funny rural accent.

Dex-chan lover
So this is the final volume (according to authors note)? oh man, so it will end with them confessing or something? I really hope not, I want to see how they are as a couple.

Dex-chan lover
@Tcof Everyone thought he was a handsome city guy who is very popular, basically a bishounen, the call made them understand that he was just a village kid new to the city, completely opposite to what they expected.

@sssr So he is basically the Japanese equivalent of a Hillbilly.... Not a fan of the new guy he needs to go away...it's funny seeing Katano get jealous though

Dex-chan lover
Well if the author wanted to make the new character annoying she really nailed it XD but it fits with the story so I don't really mind.

Dex-chan lover
The guy came off as a bit too much at all times but in the context of things it really makes sense. And I’m glad the undercut it all with them realizing that most college students don’t have their shit together...arguably even more than highschoolers.

Double-page supporter
Nooo, final volume. We haven’t even had gyouza day yet. His creative death threats and fake fiancé talk, Kata was frantic too. Glad it’s wrapped nicely this chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread