Bubbly Dialog - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Can 5 chapter able to do anything between them ?

Dex-chan lover
@Tcof Oh why do you have to tell me there's only 5 chapters left, now I'm like 80% confident their progression won't be anything special. Might even stay friends because their current state of relationship is better than anything more.

@Tcof @abdude13 I've seen the raws he does eventually confess but I'm not sure if she accepts. Plus I asked the author Kaoru inai @Kaoru_inai on Twitter they confirmed it he does ask her out.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
I can't fathom staying friends with the girl you like for more than maybe a month

These are currently my favorite idiots, they feel just random enough to be exactly what an actual conversation sounds like and I love it

@Fiddlepop

I think it's one of the girls who works at the same shopping center who was shipping them talking about youth and young love a lot. can't remember her name though

Group Leader
@Fiddlepop
That's Shimizu, the college student part timer at the 100 yen store. She is also the one who wrote the August Haiku

Users who are viewing this thread