Bubbly Dialog

Dex-chan lover
is this really shoujo?
it's very shounen-seinen-y tbh

I think the same.

The girl is too quirky instead of "normal" and the guy isn't the typical shoujo manga love interest.

Interesting to note is that the author is female.

For those of you who are interested you can reach the author at @kaoru_inai on Twitter. They are very friendly but their
English is very limited . They also have a new series coming out I believe. Please drop them a line and let them know how much we love these two idiots. Ok.

After Yugami-kun's ending I needed another slice of life. Thank you Träumerei Scans

10/10 since chapter 3, 10/10 still until now. They really maintain the pacing on each chapter beautifully with great straight-man-fool-man jokes. And I love reading the dialogues too.

Thank you for the scanlators who gives their best to translate the Japanese jokes and references.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty good. I enjoyed reading this - while it wasn't anything particularly special in and of itself, I feel like that was the point.

7.5/10

Double-page supporter
Am I only one who think this manga was really good :/ I miss it.

Very good and relaxing manga. The characters were loveable and the conversations flowed naturally, almost as if we were listening to a real one. Most of the situations were surprisingly pretty realistic and relatable. Each chapter finds a way to bring a smile to your face.
10/10 will lift up your spirit if you're down.

I feel like if the earth ever gets invaded by aliens or some other nigh world ending incident, I'd be able to send this manga to whoever is fighting for the salvation of humanity at the time, and through reading it, they'll be able to remember what it is they're fighting for.
10/10

Double-page supporter
That was a wholesome flowing slice of life read. Pretty good. Not extraordinary, however far above the usual forced drama and happening manga. It felt natural all the way how the relationship was going. Well done author-san. And thx for translation.

Double-page supporter
I miss Utakata Dialog so much man, such a great manga.

Users who are viewing this thread