BUCCI GANG

Did you guys drop Contract concubine? I really miss the chapters and I hope you guys will continue on it💕💕😘😘

You guys didnt drop contract concubine right? you couldn't have. even who made me a princess has an official english translate but you guys are still uploading that. i won't lose hope just yet... so please...if you guys didn't drop contract concubine...please update...i really love your work 😍

Thanks for the wonderful translations!! ❤︎ Just curious, but did you drop contract concubine? Sorry to pester you!

hey sorry if this is inappropriate but i wanted to ask if you maybe take requests for mangas to scanlate?

Same question as yumimi, but do you take requests? I was just wondering because there's a series called Obaka-chan Koigatariki that got dropped 11 chapters before the ending, and the only version available for purchase is in Japanese. I understand if you're busy, but Raeliana is almost at an end and it would mean a lot to consider Obaka-chan!

Hey I just wanted to thank you guys for going the whole way with "The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion". I absolutely loooooooved the story. You guys worked really hard and I hope Im able to read more of your guys' translations🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡

Sup, is everything ok? I've been waiting for wmmap 91 cause the raws is already out for a week, then i saw that you guys haven't been uploading any new chapters for sometime. Hope everything's fine.

Hey if you’re not too busy you think you guys could take mo dao zu shi back from tadpole scanlations, because they seriously dropped the ball and the last time they did anything was back in December. I’d hate to see your effort go to waste because of their failure to keep it going and they literally left it on a cliffhanger which is never a good thing, so if you guys have time do you think you can take it back from them?

I could wait for a month or so for the updates! I just want to know if you all are okay?? QwQ are you all still alive and well???

Hi guys
You haven’t updated for wmmap for like a month, so I was wondering if everything is ok ??
And please don’t drop it because you translation is so good some other translator is been updating which many are grateful for but still I think your translation is the best, plus wmmap is my favourite so I really love that you work on it
Thanx for your hard work and be well ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Did this group drop raeliana? It’s almost complete! Only a few more chapters left before successfully finishing the entire series!

@KyChan
? Only a few more chapters ? There’s gonna be a lot more chapters raws is already up to 10 in the new season it’s still ongoing you Know that right ?

Anyways thanks bucci gang for all the work you do for the manhwas I hope you update soon !

Users who are viewing this thread