BUCCI GANG

Supporter
Any news on chapter 5 of "I'm in Love With the Villainess"? We just hit the 2 month mark and still no update

@domiieee the baby isn’t yours is a promo, there’s only one chapter available. you could find the novel translation elsewhere tho

Thanks so much for all your hard work!! Really appreciate the 3 updates today!! Pls don't overwork yourselves <3

Hello there!
I just wanted to ask if you guys dropped TGCF manhua or something?
It's been quite a while since last update and I was wondering.. is everything all right?

soooo glad you guys are back with Heaven Official's Blessing!!!! thank you so much for all your hard work <3

I have a question, I don’t know if my eyes are going blind but why does the reason why raeliana ended up at the dukes mansion say it’s completed ??

Thank you for translating my fav mangas!!! tho did you guys drop contract concubine or are yall just taking a break from it?

Hi..I just wanna know if you guys dropped MSPUTML? please say no T^T...hope you're all safe too and thank you for your quality trans

are y'all gonna continue miss not so sidekick :(( i really miss that series and i love yalls translations! <3

Users who are viewing this thread