BUCCI GANG

I freaking love the credits page esp the saving your tooches (?) one! Wish I could help but I suck so I'm just gonna say THANK U!

Thank you guys so much for the hard work, amazing translations <3 take care of yourselves 🤗

Aggregator gang
rijv5c.jpeg
omega fix this

hi! thank you so much for your translations!! also i wondering if silent lover was dropped?

Hi, I realized you're not releasing chapters in your usual pace. I hope you're doing okay. Stay safe!

BUCCI GANG, for the promos, can you put the word PROMO in the title so they wont be so misleading to our friends with weak hearts. (TwT) I saw u do this to one of the promos u uploaded so i think it should be fine. if theres a rule saying you cant do that because its the title then thats okay, but plz!!! if u can, please protect our weak heart!!! >n<

Thank you so much for the translations!! You guys do such a good job with all of your projects. Death is the Only Ending for the Villainess is one of my favorite series right now, so I appreciate all the hard work that you put in so I can read it. 🥰🥰

GUCCI GANG I have a problem. On the manga Who Made Me A Princess, chapters from 1 to 46 are missing and I want to know why.

You guys are quality, both in taste and skill. Keep up the good work..

Please.

Hi BUCCI GANG, I want to help you in A stepmother's märchen, I can combine the picture of the raws with Photoscape without effecting pictures quality, I also fully translated ch46 of A stepmother's märchen(it is not 100% accurate translation but your translators can correct the mistakes)I know how to clean but I am not a professional and I know typesetting. If you want me to help you you can contact me. I don't have a discord account.

Thank you for all the translations!! I particularly like and love: Death is the only ending for the Villainess, A stepmother's märchen, and... am currently in love with Crimson Karma. I really hope you didn't drop any of these! Thank you! Looking forward to their updates!❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨

Hi, thanks for the quality scanlations! I was wondering what speech font you guys used for "Death is the Only Ending for the Villainess"? :)

Users who are viewing this thread