BUCCI GANG

I'm writing you a message here as I'm forbidden to discord :pepesad:, I can't wait to come back to get whipped <3

hi, if you don't mind can you scanlate on 남편은 됐고, 돈이나 벌렵니다 please? it's a one shot promotional manhwa since you guys has been translating a bunch of these so maybe pick this one up too? it's fine if you don't want to too.

Ojs

Guys can you please translate Charlotte has five disciples too? i know its a lot to ask considering all the translating you guys have done for us but it holds a special place in my heart and it seems that the person who was translating it dropped it so please consider it ;-;

Would you be willing to do the early chapters of doctor Elise?, I saw you are adding to the current chapters but there is a huge gap :( if not I understand

@Shenzi We did not start scanlating from the first chapter as rips of this series have been floating around prior in aggregator sites. I suggest you go there to find the earlier chapters.

Group Leader
the princess is evil is now serialized yaaayyy! I thought it would only be a one shot <3

https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=54950682&page=5

for anyone that can read Korean. if anyone finds an English version for me to read, pls message me or ping me

I was asking for the up schedule before i read the banner, heheh..

Well then, i'll just say that i am VERY delighted by your works, you all are amazing!! Thank you all for scanslating!!

Your works always puts a smile on my face! Wether it's a bad day or not, it never fails to make me smile :)

Hey, I just wanna say thank you for your hard work! I love these webtoons and manhwas so much~ 😆

Hi!
First of all, I know you hear and see this all the time, but thank you very much for all the hard work that you have contributed in all the mangas and manhwas that you have been tirelessly working on! Keep up the AWESOME work guys!
Second, may I please know what fonts you use for Who Made Me A Princess? My group and I are starting to make our comic but we can't seem to find other eye-friendly fonts as the ones you use in WMMAP. Thank you so very much!

There is a account on Instagram called “Athywillbelovedbyclaude” and they keep on reposting your who made me a princess translations!! People are telling them to stop but they won’t listen, and their posts are getting popular and is appearing on explore page. Please tell them to stop cause they’re going to get caught reuploading your work!

Thank you for your hard work, can’t wait for the new translated chapters of “Death Is the Only Ending for the Villainess”. ❤️

Group Leader
@parkyurae hii! Sorry just saw your comment! Thank you for your support :) the fonts we use for athy are below:
SPEECH SF Arch Rival
THOUGHTS SF Arch Rival italicized
BOX/NARRATION Chinacat
ATHY HAPPY KG Ray of Sunshine
HAPPY Fennario
SHOUTS Toonacious BB
NERVOUS/SAD Gloria Hallelujah
WHISPER LaCartoonerie
SMALL TEXT Smart Kids
FLASHBACK CC Victory Speech

I wouldn’t say the typical speech font you’ll see a lot of scanlation groups sticking to is SF arch rival so if you’re looking for more generic fonts for speech you can go with anime ace 2.0, cc meanwhile, cc wild words those are some popular ones ^^

Good luck with your scans group!

Users who are viewing this thread