3db3e5fb-b546-4254-9d08-7064a22ca7ee
Cyzeed Fed-Kun's army Joined Apr 21, 2018 Messages 287 Apr 25, 2019 #2 Update after half a year?? And the story getting shitty?? Idk what happened with the author during the hiatus time, it makes me feel like want to drop this series.
Update after half a year?? And the story getting shitty?? Idk what happened with the author during the hiatus time, it makes me feel like want to drop this series.
Pixi97 Fed-Kun's army Joined May 28, 2018 Messages 279 Apr 25, 2019 #4 Thank for the chapters I pretty much belived, that you dropped it. I happy, that you didn't.
G goobs Joined Nov 2, 2018 Messages 2 Apr 26, 2019 #6 is it just me or did the art style change? looks worst now
Dipuc4Life Dex-chan lover Joined Sep 22, 2018 Messages 2,775 Apr 26, 2019 #7 I ... have no idea what is going on with this anymore ... story wise. I don't feel like going back and reading again what it was about. IDKWTF.
I ... have no idea what is going on with this anymore ... story wise. I don't feel like going back and reading again what it was about. IDKWTF.
S Shmnnn Joined May 24, 2020 Messages 1 May 25, 2020 #9 TT_TT no more updates? I couldn't sleep because i was caught in the story and now that's it.