Bungo - Vol. 18 Ch. 168 - Reborn

Dex-chan lover
See? Our boi Bungo has the qualities of an Ace. See that old man!

Lesgoooo Noda!

Thank you for continuing to update this! It's always the highlight of my week when I see it :)

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
Don't do it. Please from a man who fucked his shoulder to another. Don't it ain't worth it.

Knowing that it's a manga, he's probably not going to be affected by it too much, but irl that could be very dangerous, especially for a kid, to be playing with any sort of injury. I would shut him down if I were the coach tbh, can't risk that

How the crap is this manga so dang good at firing you up?! You are NOT allowed to break your arm, Noda!!

Dex-chan lover
Unfortunately people thinks only at the present, especially teenager.

Irl playing with an injured shoulder at that age = the last game of his life.

Yes, probably you will score, but is more probable that you shoulder say sayonara, and with that the promise he made to his mother.

P.S. and I don't understand why the mother leave his son. A peaceful divorce for lack of love is normal, completely fine with that, but why disappear from your son's life?

This is (IMO) the best example in sports anime/manga of characters who are "rivals" but push each other to greater heights.
Ippo and Miyata
Onoda and Manami
Hinata and Kageyama
Sakuragi and Rukawa
Isagi and Barou (in a sense lol)
The ones above are good but I enjoy Bungo and Noda way more lol

@Dempshiiroll so true, it was so sad it almost made me forgive all the shit he did to other cyclists 😥 it was a great backstory, i actually want his team to win a interhigh just once...

Users who are viewing this thread