Bungo

wait a damn minute....
this not finished?!?
the way these 2 new chapters went, i thought its done.....

Fuck I love these sports manga. This one, especially, builds the hype exceptionally well. Slightly unrealistic physicality for middle-schoolers, but it's not like Prince of Tennis where they're actually like super-human and it just turns retarded (ONLY IN MY OPINION, NO FLAME PLS). Probably most similar to BE BLUES, and Giant Killing! in my mind, but definitely leaning more on hype and intensity than those that are a bit more on character. To be fair, Bungos characters aren't weak at all, but it's more about characters clashing and the intensity therein than peaceful or comedic character interactions, although there are definitely a good amount of those.

10/10 sports manga imo, probably about an 8.5 or 9/10 if you don't really care about sports that much. To be frank, I couldn't give less of a fuck about baseball, but I do like basketball and other sports a bit in real life, and this is very entertaining.

Contributor
tumblr_n7n0jcVxXW1qic25lo1_400.gif

original.gif

Dex-chan lover
It's been far too long since I had the pleasure of binge reading a danm fine story in a single day. Obvious 10 out of 10 from me.

Dang. I only feel this way on Daiya no Ace, Haikyuu, and Be blues...... and now Bungo😭 I can't wait for the next chapters. I NEED MORE!!! I WANT MORE!!!

Dex-chan lover
You are such a bro for realeasing this consistently, and you are a boss for realeasing 2 on top of that. Bless

Gonna start reading this manga, let see if it's good like Diamond no Ace. I hope its good since I've been reading Diamond no Ace non stop and I reread it 6x now because of Seidou vs Sankou! Let's do this!

Really good Manga. I was reading diamond no Ace for so long that I finally got bored. But this, oh man this, this is a GOLDMINE.

am I the only one who doesnt like his new art since that 2 year time skip?
they look like college kids now instead of third year middle schooler
I mean maybe it would had been fine if that was senior in high school or something as well

Dex-chan lover
@bombypupe Kinda, but the rest of story is solid, so I like to pretend the author wanted to draw a college baseball manga, but the editor shot him down and this was his FU moment where he started to draw college students but everyone in the world just sees them as middle schoolers.

Users who are viewing this thread