Bungo

tri

Group Leader
I didn't read the manga, but I couldn't help myself when I read the title.

p0GsCrD.png

https://shonenjumpplus.com/episode/10834108156635412934 there's 216 chapters raw last updated 04/09/2020

Group Leader
im not gonna read this yet but wanted to thank the scanlators for working on it!

230 raw out there, and a fast release of chapter,
@PointRight Thanks to the translator/team, I love this one !
Does
Ishihama have some sort of mental sickness
?
Cause it feel like it in the first chapter
@Jjayyy444 https://loveheaven.net/manga-bungo-raw.html < up to 108 -> 230 chapter (ugh just finished rereading your comment... I'm so dumb... Sorry mate)

Contributor
@Says Nothing is explicitly stated about Bungo having a mental illness. Or any of the characters having one. It really is up to your interpretation as a reader.

Fed-Kun's army
to me it looks like ishihama is on somewhere on the autism spectrum. that said i think japan is kinda weird when it comes to mental illnesses, so it could just be dumb shounen protagitis.

@zer0hunter Exactly my thought, I know someone irl, since I'm a kid, who have this type of behavior, Well idk about japan in this case, I'm going to wait and see what the story will be (•ิ_•ิ)

Fed-Kun's army
@Says yeah me too. i went to a school for pretty intelligent students. and safe to say that lots of kids with autism (aspergers) are pretty goddamn smart

Yoooooo I really enjoyed binging on this series. The
timeskip
was a surprise, but I'm fortunate with the timing of the latest release as it's a good chapter to pause hahaha.

Whoa 2yrs time skip? They are 3rd years now?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Nice... a manga about baseball where baseball is actually played unlike "Major" and "Major 2nd" where it's mostly just a drama. I tried watching the Major 2nd anime and just couldn't do it because after 7 episodes I realized there was only about 3 minutes worth of actual baseball in the entire 7 episodes. So annoying.

As for Bungo... there's some players that look like they're 18 or even older, which is ridiculous considering they're middle schoolers. The flashbacks every at-bat are super annoying too. Ok we get it, you need some back story for each player to keep it interesting, but dragging one game across 20+ chapters is just stupid. Author probably spent an entire year writing ONE game, and the majority of it doesn't even involve the MC aside from a few frames that almost seem to be just so we don't forget about him.

It's a good manga, but I don't have the patience to keep up with this one till it's completed.

Atominus you are an idiot. Shut Up please. we don't need to hear your shitty opinion about Major and Major 2nd.

I feel like Eita’s character development nosedived a bit
when he opened the picture of the girl

Users who are viewing this thread