Bungo

tri

Group Leader
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
49
I didn't read the manga, but I couldn't help myself when I read the title.


p0GsCrD.png
 
Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2018
Messages
106
https://shonenjumpplus.com/episode/10834108156635412934 there's 216 chapters raw last updated 04/09/2020
 
Group Leader
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Messages
479
im not gonna read this yet but wanted to thank the scanlators for working on it!
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Nov 27, 2018
Messages
164
230 raw out there, and a fast release of chapter,
@PointRight Thanks to the translator/team, I love this one !
Does
Ishihama have some sort of mental sickness
?
Cause it feel like it in the first chapter
@Jjayyy444 https://loveheaven.net/manga-bungo-raw.html < up to 108 -> 230 chapter (ugh just finished rereading your comment... I'm so dumb... Sorry mate)
 
Contributor
Joined
Mar 7, 2019
Messages
25
@Says Nothing is explicitly stated about Bungo having a mental illness. Or any of the characters having one. It really is up to your interpretation as a reader.
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Apr 10, 2019
Messages
152
to me it looks like ishihama is on somewhere on the autism spectrum. that said i think japan is kinda weird when it comes to mental illnesses, so it could just be dumb shounen protagitis.
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Nov 27, 2018
Messages
164
@zer0hunter Exactly my thought, I know someone irl, since I'm a kid, who have this type of behavior, Well idk about japan in this case, I'm going to wait and see what the story will be (•ิ_•ิ)
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Apr 10, 2019
Messages
152
@Says yeah me too. i went to a school for pretty intelligent students. and safe to say that lots of kids with autism (aspergers) are pretty goddamn smart
 
Joined
Mar 24, 2018
Messages
29
Yoooooo I really enjoyed binging on this series. The
timeskip
was a surprise, but I'm fortunate with the timing of the latest release as it's a good chapter to pause hahaha.
 
Joined
Oct 2, 2019
Messages
49
Whoa 2yrs time skip? They are 3rd years now?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.
 
Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2019
Messages
5
Nice... a manga about baseball where baseball is actually played unlike "Major" and "Major 2nd" where it's mostly just a drama. I tried watching the Major 2nd anime and just couldn't do it because after 7 episodes I realized there was only about 3 minutes worth of actual baseball in the entire 7 episodes. So annoying.

As for Bungo... there's some players that look like they're 18 or even older, which is ridiculous considering they're middle schoolers. The flashbacks every at-bat are super annoying too. Ok we get it, you need some back story for each player to keep it interesting, but dragging one game across 20+ chapters is just stupid. Author probably spent an entire year writing ONE game, and the majority of it doesn't even involve the MC aside from a few frames that almost seem to be just so we don't forget about him.

It's a good manga, but I don't have the patience to keep up with this one till it's completed.
 
Joined
Jan 23, 2020
Messages
5
Atominus you are an idiot. Shut Up please. we don't need to hear your shitty opinion about Major and Major 2nd.
 
Joined
Sep 5, 2019
Messages
104
I feel like Eita’s character development nosedived a bit
when he opened the picture of the girl
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top