Bungou Stray Dogs - Ch. 89.5 - Hero War, Gang War, Final Part

"oh a very suspicious mark, better stay around it"
"oh no"
rofl what a moron.

WHY IS THE TITLE "FINAL PART" BUT ENDED WITH TACHIHARA BEING KILLED AHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

CKN

Dex-chan lover
When the big boss appears down, you should always put an extra bullet in for good measure... or at least 20

So the sword ability still gonna active even the sword is taken away,
If somehow odasaku still alive he will be the commander natural enemy too cause his clairvoyance is really op

Has anyone realize the presence of rain gone in last few page and changed with the sabre sword

I hate this. I hate this villain, I hate the constant cliffhangers, I hate that this is now what, three fights in a row where he's like "lol nope, I actually win even though I was losing", and I hate that it has been literally years since the good guys had any kind of victory. Just end this whole stupid arc already.

Tachihara kun NOOO you can't die too damn i knew something was wrong when he kept on losing at that T carve.

Ugh I just want this arc to end, why can't Fukuchi just die. I really hate the fact that he's too overpowered like they we're so close to killing him yet they always fail. It's breaking my heart :((

Users who are viewing this thread