Bungou Stray Dogs - Vol. 19 Ch. 80 - To Threaten God, Part 3

CKN

Dex-chan lover
man... his brain is made of steel that won't break no matter the difficulty

Aggregator gang
Man i wish i have the same energy as ranpo when he solves cases just it's me and my assignment 😂

Double-page supporter
I love the fact that Ranpo here basically confirms that the biggest weakness of the Page, is that what has actually written in it will not always be absolute, and can be nullified with good ol' LOGIC. This is perhaps why the kinda-silly and vague requirement of using the Page being "what's written in it must be well-written and have good executions like classic standard literature" came to be.

I mean, the terrorists wrote in the Page that Detective Agency is the terrorist and no one will ever question their evil. And then Ranpo basically goes: "Hey guys! Haven't any of you realize how BADLY-written this is? We're Detective Agency that has solved 500 not-so-ordinary cases for god's sake! If we actually want to play terrorist, even after the whole Japan have been razed to the ground, not even one of you would ever even considered us as the culprits!"

What a flex. 😂

Dex-chan lover
@haremmony Exactly! I love how Ranpo basically debunks this whole, hey if we were truly terrorists, for me who solved 500+ cases none of you would have been able to solve, would I have left even a speck of evidence to the point where the whole world sees us as a culprit? Like come on guy, this is Ranpo we're talking about here. He ain't going to leave such a big evidence behind if he truly were the culprit. Seriously detectives can be the best murderers when you think about it.

Dex-chan lover
Ranpo.. truly is the MVP no doubt. This is why he's my favorite character.
"The one who transcends even ability users, the strongest man in the agency"
I love how Ranpo exists, not because he's just a character that shows how equal he is to even ability users, but someone who goes beyond and transcends them despite not having an ability whatsoever. He's like an anchor to show ability users that they're not omnipotent and those without abilities can be just as amazing.
His character seriously is better when you see that he's very childish and pampered and though it's a trait that everyone finds annoying and a trope that usually shows how they need to change for the better, Ranpo truly deserves to be spoiled and childish, I mean look at how smart he is.
I especially love how it's Dazai, one of the most cunning characters in the whole franchise who acknowledges how scary and amazing he is. While Dazai is cunning and smart, I think Ranpo is the one person who's smarter than Dazai and Fyodor and that really says something when people call them monsters they can never comprehend.

Dex-chan lover
He's playing some absolute 6D Chess here
Nobody
Ranpo:
b89.png

Finally A Check from Dazai and The GREATEST DETECTIVE OF ALL TIME!

Users who are viewing this thread