Bungou Stray Dogs - Vol. 26 Ch. 115 - Flecks of Dark Foam

Dex-chan lover
Now... How will they deal with this vampire rat... I feel like since Dostoevsky can't harm Aya and has to protect her because of Bram's vow, I think Aya will have a major role in the strategy to defeat him.
Dang it 😫 my tears won't stop dropping...

imagine the ada, port mafia, guild, all come together to defeat this guy and it ends with atsushi turning to dazai saying "wow we really acted like one whole organization just now.. i guess it really was our bungo stray dogs" and everyone's happy the end

Now... How will they deal with this vampire rat... I feel like since Dostoevsky can't harm Aya and has to protect her because of Bram's vow, I think Aya will have a major role in the strategy to defeat him.
Dang it 😫 my tears won't stop dropping...
i would assume it would involve Dazai needing to kill Dostoevsky.
since Dostoevsky seems to also gain the ability of whoever he subsumes, if Dazai killed them then he would also gain Dazai's ability to cancel out other abilities. which in turn would most likely overwrite his own ability and render him mortal in Dazai's body

Girl had the ability to grant perma-youth and instant death through touch and they used her as a soldier just to be able to draft her 15 years earlier.💀

Fed-Kun's army
So we either let Dazai do the kill, or believe Atsushi will manifest his special claws again

Users who are viewing this thread