Bunkei no Kimi, Rikei no Anata - Oneshot

Contributor
Ayano can become anything she wants in life! Luckily, no matter how a science focused person Miku is, I'm sure she understood right away "the moon is beautiful, isn't it?".

Dex-chan lover
t0njheY.png

I'm impressed, the equation actually maces a heart.

Dex-chan lover
There may not be an Edison yukata, but I'm certain I've seen a daki before (...don't ask, please)

Any partner who's willing to pick up o-chem for you is a keeper :thumbsup:

What type of useless lesbian are you? The "I joined a club I'm barely interested in so that I have a chance to talk to the girl I like", or the "I studied for hours on end on a subject I'm scarely knowledgable about so that I can find trivia that might impress my crush"?

Dex-chan lover
When you are a lesbian so useless and yet somehow still manage to land your girl anyway. I laughed way too much at how obvious was Ayano's I know science too! maneuvers.

Dex-chan lover
Today I learned what an asyndetone, hyperbaton, Mersenne Prime, Isophthallic Acid and apocryphal meant. Never have I thought a yuri manga would make me open google several times to look up all these definitions lolol.
Also made me remember the flame test (did a lab on it once) and pull up mah desmos calculator

also NO EDISON YUKATA???? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dex-chan lover
The fucking Acid shit made me lol.
Ok but who the fuck decided to make me confirm whether I "like" a comment or not?!

Dex-chan lover
What type of useless lesbian are you? The "I joined a club I'm barely interested in so that I have a chance to talk to the girl I like", or the "I studied for hours on end on a subject I'm scarely knowledgable about so that I can find trivia that might impress my crush"?
Ah, yes, the two genders.

Users who are viewing this thread