Bunny and Her Boys - Ch. 15 - -.-^

@bellenaiad So true lol xD Torn between Won and Yeol for best boi.
But also leaving it open for when Jerry shows up LOL

Bunny and Won look so good with each other, I need to thanks the author and artist for making such a perfect couple *3* Hahahahaha I died when Won put his coat to cover her legs, I thought he was putting it over her like a gentleman lmao. My boy, give me 2 seconds without laughing, pls.

This is my rank so far is:

1.Won (the most handsome and the one who looks the best with her, the funniest and the one who so far flows with her the best, there's nothing uncomfortable between them and I think the love can easily born between them, they're the most natural and ejoyable of the couples so far, he's also the one with the best fashion sense and so far he's been the most respectful yet playful with her, pure laugh, pure feelings, without any fear and he's super nice basically, lol)

2. Yeol (not my type physically but he's enjoyable and I dare to say he has many good points, plus he seems really interested in Bunny without being weird and that's a plus).

3. Rang (just because of his looks, he can be a little too much but I still have hopes on him)

4.Hyun (he's a hottie but he doesn't have many social skills and he's so random, I guess he's fine but he's the type u need to interact face to face a lot in order to see his charm and that's not always possible. His personality can be too tiresome as well, idk if I could be with someone who doesn't talk or express in a conventional way so much. Again, u have to learn to understand him and probably won't be a functional lover if you're not by his side. Despite that, I think he's the most loyal of all of them so idk, that might be a huge plus. Plus 2: II really like his harem of men hahahaha, they really want to support him and are super worried of him)

5. Kyung (I can't get over his judgemental attitude from the last time, I used to like him just by his looks tough, lol)

Jerry might change the game so who knows, lol.
Ty for the chapters <3

People keep mentioning Jerry but Jerry definitely told her that handsome guys would never be interested in her so I am all nope for Jerry. Won or Yeol all the way

I'm not into muscular men but that shower scene made me blush, I got caught off guard ////

Users who are viewing this thread